I’m glad you stopped by our website because I want to share with you the 6 most important things you need to know before hiring a South Florida Roofer.
The fact is that roofing requires more know-how and experience than just rolling paint on a wall. It takes the right kind of crew with years of experience and the proper training, dedication and tools to do it right.
Your roof plays an important factor in the value of your property. So choosing the right roofer helps ensure your home or business is protected for years to come.
1. Is the roofing contractor you’re looking to hire licensed and insured? This is the first thing you’ll want to check because if they damage your home or get hurt working on your property, they will be responsible, not you.
2. Are they experienced? Ask them how long they’ve been installing and repairing South Florida roofs because the longer they’ve been doing it, the more experience they have. If you find a roofing contractor that’s been in the business for over 20 years, they have experience.
3. Do they offer you a warranty on the materials used? A reputable roofing company will offer you a warranty on the materials ind istallation. Of course, a warranty is only as good as the company behind it, so look for a roofing company that has been around for a while.
4. Is your roofing contractor willing to furnish you with references upon request? Recent references, as well as past jobs? Can you view these finished projects? A reputable roofer will be happy to give names and phone numbers of satisfied customers. If they shy away from doing so, that’s a red flag.
5. Do they provide a written, itemized estimate outlining the scope of work to be performed? This is important because a legitimate contractor will never quote you a ballpark price over the phone without first inspecting your property. Quoting ballpark prices over the phone are “bait and switch” tactics used by unscrupulous contractors.
6. Do they GUARANTEE the quality and crafstmanship of their work? Different roofing materials come with different lengths of warranty but always make sure the roofing contractor you choose will GUARANTEE the actual installation or repair of your roof.
If you need to hire a company to re roof or repair your home or business, call us today at (954) 951-8808 for a FREE Estimate and Consultation.
We understand that not every property owner is handy or has the time to make upgrades on their own. This is where our staff comes into play. You will be pleased with our prompt project completion times and our dedication to a job well done. So call us in South Florida today for your FREE Estimate and Consultation.